My Most Successful and Unsuccessful School Project.

In science, we were given the task of creating a building for “Cav Town”(cavaliers are the mascot of Durham Academy). But, there was a catch. We had to fully electrify the building with circuitry, buzzers, lightbulbs, and motors. So me and my good o’l pal Patrick(he has a great blog, you should read it. Here is a link: https://30patricks.edublogs.org/)I fully expect him to be a New York Times bestselling author with his first book. If he wants to do that.

Any way, when we heard the words Cav Town, We did not want to be ANOTHER restaurant or apartment. So we were like, Cav town needs a ROCKET. And then Patrick came up with another Idea. ELEVATOR. And our project was born.

It was beautiful. At least, the elevator was. ITWASPRFECT. It even WORKED. The rocket was taped to the launchpad, but who was going to launch the rocket anyway. I mean come on, Seriously?? Why would anyone do that???!

It kinda fell apart right after we managed to get the whole thing together, but it was fun while it lasted.

Circuitry!!!

More circuitry!!!!!

The Inside!!!

Paper version of CIRCUITRY!!!!

Pictures taken by me

And last but best, our fabulous logo, created by Patrick

Welp, There you go. My least favorite project. So many learning moments and good memories though. Like when we realized that there was a short circuit and Elliot the electron was going to burn down the school!! ( :<

There you go!!

Have a wonderful life and good luck on whatever bananas you might encounter.

Peace